Once a customer places an order with us, they agree to the terms and conditions stated below in our General FAQ.
- International shopper? Read our additional International Shipping details by clicking here.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and the availability of items, orders may be delayed.
- Many suppliers and manufacturers are still dealing with shut-downs due to "shelter in place" orders, limited staff due to practicing correct social distancing measures, and dealing with major supply chain delays.
- Currently, orders are taking anywhere from a week to a few weeks to ship depending on the provider. We also order all of our blanks in a bulk order, so we try to get a good amount of orders in before ordering any needed items that we do not currently have in-stock.
- Non-Apparel items take 3-5 business days
- "Business Days" above refer to the business days during the week that our storefront operates - Tuesday through Friday.
- Click here to calculate business days based on our above criteria
- If you order includes an apparel item, the processing time for Non-Apparel items is over-ridden and falls under the Apparel processing timeframe.
- Shipment times vary based on the type of shipping you chose - Please note, shipment time is different from processing times listed above.
- Priority Mail takes approx. 1-3 business days, but has been seen to take anywhere between 5-7+ days.
- First Class Mail takes approx. 3-5 business days, but has been seen to take 7+ days.
- Once your item is at the post office, the shipment is literally out of our hands.
- We have no more information on tracking than you do via your USPS/DHL/UPS tracking number.
- Once the package leaves our hands, it is now between the customer and the postal service/mail service used.
- We are not responsible for delayed shipments, lost orders, stolen packages, etc.
- If there are any issues receiving a parcel after it has been shipped, it is the customer's responsibility to get in contact with the package service used.
- If you need help locating a delayed or lost shipment, please contact your local post office or the USPS/DHL/UPS helpline.
- I do not hold any liability for damages, lost or stolen packages, incorrect addresses, etc. so please track when your package will arrive.
- If you have an address change between the time of your order and the time it will be shipped, contact us ASAP to make a change.
- We can only inquire about missing in transit/lost in transit shipments, if you contact us via our Contact Form or through our email: Hello@MidnightAether.com
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is calculated by weight at checkout. Prices are directly calculated through USPS, DHL, and/or our drop shippers application.
- We are NOT responsible for any VAT or other import taxes your country may impose on your order.
- If any order it is sent back to us that we have not discussed and approved, we will consider it a FORCED RETURN and we will consider your order a "helpful donation to the betterment of our store."
- We now offer ROUTE package protection on orders - if for any reason your order is lost in transit, missing, etc. we can work on a claim. Protection starts at $0.98 and is automatically selected in your cart.
- If you choose to forgo this option, we will stick to our T&C/FAQ listed here for missing, lost, etc. packages.
How do I track my order?
- When your order is fulfilled, Shopify will automatically send you an email containing your tracking number.
- Please be sure to check your “spam” or “promotions” folder, as emails from the site tend to go there instead of your inbox.
- Please make sure all shipping information is correct when checking out.
- If an order is returned to us from the post office due to an incorrect address/mail forwarding incomplete, we will email you about the issue and you will be responsible for the cost of the correct shipping label.
- If we do not hear from you after 2 reminder emails, we will consider your order a "helpful donation to the betterment of our store."
Want us to film your order?
- We've added a "Notes" section in our cart so that you can let us know if you'd like us to film us packing your order on our TikTok or Instagram account.
- Drop your TikTok or Instagram username (please let us know which platform) in the box as well so we know who to tag!
- We try our best to catch the requests on orders, but we may miss it due to trying to complete orders. We promise we weren't ignoring the request!
Help - I can't find what I'm looking for!
- We do not name or tag a majority of our products after the search terms you may be using as a way to cut down on bot sweeps - we want to be able to continue to offer you unique geeky items.
- On our homepage, we offer the ability to search for the items you may be looking for based on their classification:
- Star Wars/Star Trek/Doctor Who/Etc items can be found via the A Galaxy Far, Far Away collection.
- Marvel/DC/Superheroes can be found via the Heroes & Villains collection.
- HP/LOTR/Etc can be found via the Bookish collection.
- Dungeons & Dragons/Video Games/Etc can be found via the Gamers collection.
- Anime/Manga can be found via the Otaku collection.
- Spooky/Witchy/Cryptids can be found via the Local Cryptids collection.
- Hand-painted items (physical or digitally rendered) can be found via the Hand-painted collection
- Still can't find something we've made - shoot us an email or fill out our Contact Form.
- All orders are processed in order of date submitted unless prior conversation of a NDB (need by date) - these are never guaranteed, but we try our best to be accommodating within reason.
- We do not accept ANY refunds. Period.
- We only offer "refunds" in the form of store credit after the item has been returned to us - item MUST be in it's original condition.
- Received something wrong? We will work with you to send you the correct item!
- As always, we resolve these issues on a case by case basis.
- We are a small business and a one-woman show.
- We do not have the capital that a large business has, nor the turn-around. Small businesses ARE NOT Amazon.
- All of our vendors are handmade small businesses and may not always be 100% perfect (as is the nature of handmade items), we will never send you an item that does not meet our standard of quality.
- We understand that you're excited about your order, as we're excited about making it for you, but please keep the above in mind.
- We appreciate any tipping on orders, but they are never required.
- If you do tip, we thank you for this as it goes back into the business, but please note that this does not grant you any "special treatment".
- If you need to contact us for any reason, please send us an email at Hello@MidnightAether.com or utilize our Contact Form.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
- We do not respond to customer service, orders, etc. via any communication on social media.
- Our social media channels are for casual conversations with customers, friends, brand ambassadors, and other business owners. Please respect that.